Welcome to Code Zero, the 12 week program that is transforming lives.
Before you choose to explore the site and experience Code Zero, be sure you really want the amazing benefits because here's just a small sample of what you'll discover in Code Zero.
- Where and when you are limited by your assumptions and beliefs.
- How you can move beyond old patterns and limiting ideas.
- How and whom you love.
- Learn how to recognize your irrational expectations.
- Understand some of the underlying causes for your guilt, shame and addictive behaviors.
- Discover your unhealthy and hidden parts.
- Experience your personal strengths and anchor them.
- A greater clarity and ability to embrace your life-experience with gratitude, forgiveness, understanding and hope.
After you complete Code Zero, in days, weeks and months ahead you will…
- Respond to challenging moments differently.
- Feel greater empathy with those around you.
- Receive understanding as to your life long triggers, why and how they impact and control your responses and how to respond in a more constructive way now.
- Experience a profound forgiveness and as a result, a better understanding of others
- Get a handle on true prosperity in all areas of your life
- Enjoy greater clarity, as you begin to focus on profoundly resonating with your purpose
When you realize the full extent as to how Code Zero can benefit you, your loved ones and your friends, you'll be glad you decided to join it.
You will need Code Zero if you see yourself as the kind of person who feels they resonate with any or all of the following:
- I would like to get a handle on the one thing that would see my life-experience and prosperity jump to the next level.
- I would sooner choose something new over blindly following the old broken routine.
- I am eager to invest in myself if I absolutely knew it would create value for me.
- I am the kind of person that demands the good things in life.
- I want to make my dreams actually come to life.
- I have experienced limiting beliefs that have blocked my prosperity.
- I aspire to greater wealth and success than I have ever had before.
- I hope for something more aspiring than an ordinary life.
- I feel a deep knowing that a person should prefer to succeed in life over failure.
- I am clear that we should be allowed to dream of a better future.
- I am the kind of person that wishes to do more good in the world.
- I have experienced going for the wrong choice instead of the right one and missed out. I have in the past gone for things that seemed easy insteady of right, regretted it and now I am empowered to choose to change these destructive patterns.
- I feel a person should be motivated by something good in their life, by also doing some good in the world and be motivated to becoming that kind of person.
- I am the kind of person who is inclined to choose success over failure and am inclined to choose to do something about it over just wishing and hoping it might come true some day.
- I would be eager to home in on my biggest blocks if I had the secret to solving them. I want to pinpoint the one thing that would take my life experience to the next level because I know it is less than a fraction of the cost of wisdom and knowledge that is priceless.
- I have my heart set on giving my family the things they need when I have the means for it and helping those that genuinely deserve it when I have my own life in balance.
- I am the kind of person that dreams of improving my life and those of the people I love.
- I can come up with my own reasons for succeeding now because I can come up with at least one thing I've successfully done in my life. In fact, I can come up with bigger dreams to aim for once my confidence starts to expand and grow through Code Zero.